Monday, June 8, 2009

Well here are some pictures that I have been promising to post for awhile. I found out this afternoon that we will be taking a road trip to California this Wednesday, so I'm running around trying to get everything done that needs to get done before we leave my mental list is long and getting longer as I walk through my house so this post is going to be a short one!

Here's Izzie sitting at the awesome desk we found at a yard sale
My vegetable garden, something is eating them and I don't know what to do about it. Any ideas?
And here we are at the Pony Express Days parade here in Eagle Mountain 
Izzie had so much fun it was her first parade, I thought she would get bored after awhile but she stayed interested in it all till the very end, so I'm thinking we'll make the trip down to Provo to see the 4th of July one, it supposed to be great. Hope to see you all soon!

No comments: