Friday, January 1, 2010

White Christmas

I know we've lived here for over three years now, but sometimes new snow in the morning takes my breath away. I'm so glad that Izzie is at an age where she can really enjoy it now. She had to try her new snow boots out on Christmas Eve, the snow was calling to her.
Later that morning we got her dressed up to go see "Santa" (the fake one) at the Mall.
Here are some shots of Christmas morning.
She loved her my little pony from Uncle Mike and Aunt Heidi.
Here she is lovin' her new Buzz doll, she's really in to "Budz" right now.
She absolutely loves her new cars, from the movie "Cars". I know she's a girl, she's just really into Buzz and Cars right now. And trains, oh boy!
She wrapped up Christmas morning with a free concert using her new microphone.
We hope your Christmas was as Merry and Bright as ours!

No comments: