Friday, November 6, 2009

Izzie's 2nd Birthday Party

First I would like to start this post by saying, I'm so sorry that the pictures are out of order. I'm posting on Tim's new laptop and I'm still trying to master it. I miss my Mac. :(
Izzie opening her gifts with Daddy.

Here are some of Izzie's cousins decorating pumpkins.

Gift bags and shoes, and Halloween rubber duckies for the babies. A special thank you to Uncle Brian for her awesome personal cake!

We had Costco hot dogs with Tommy's Chili and super nachos for lunch. YUM!


Here is the pumpkin carving station before the storm of kids hit. A special thanks to Uncle Rick for letting us borrow his Halloween blow-ups!

We also had a cookie decorating station as well, it was a big hit.


Here's Izzie with her cousins Colt and Brianna at the caramel apple decorating station. I think those were the best thing at the party, besides Iz or course :)

The kids had fun dancing inside too, it was hard to get a good picture of Izzie. She was to busy making the rounds.

Here's a close-up of the girl's goodie shoes. They took forever to make, but I think they turned out great!

Close-up of the centerpieces and chandeliers.

It was such a great party! Thank you so much James and Brian for letting us have the party at your house, and for all your help throughout the day. And to the grandma's I couldn't have done it without you guys.


1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

I would like you to throw me a birthday party! You do an amazing job! I wish I could have been there!(my children wish too...)& they are waiting for you to come home, they want to trick or treat @ your house!