Saturday, August 22, 2009

They're Back!

If you know me you know, me loves my TV shows! Two of our, and I saw our because Tim likes these shows as much as I do :), are back!!!

Project Runway
(Lifetime)
Flipping Out
(Brovo)
these shows have been a lifesaver this week, we've all been sick and it all started with Izzie, which means I had a couple sleepless nights first, then it all got better when Tim got sick and then it moved on to me. Be happy I haven't blogged in awhile, I'm not a very nice sick person. I have had these shows to look forward to, and recommend them to you all. I have been shocked at how many men love project runway (only because their wives make them watch it :) hee hee yah right) and Flipping Out has a very dry humor to it. Hope everyone is enjoying the rest of their summers, school has already started here in Utah, you can tell cause all the moms are dancing in the streets!

Free Signature Generator

No comments: