Thursday, February 5, 2009

Facebook?....Yeah Facebook!!!!

I just had to share this picture of Izzie, she fell asleep in the car like this yesterday.  While we were in California Red Robin gave her a balloon on the way out and she loved it, so we tied it to Tim's headrest in the car, and even though the balloon popped many days ago she still plays with (and chews on) the ribbon.
So a few nights ago I just couldn't get to sleep, maybe it had something to do with all the iced tea I drank that day, huh I wonder?, so anyway I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs and decided to see what this Facebook thing that everyone keeps talking about, is all about. So I sign up and right away it comes up with all these names of people that have already signed up that I might know and it asks if I want to be friends with them, I was shocked at how with a few simple questions they found so many people that I knew! I was even more shocked to see that even my grandparents were on there already, I have got to get with it! Anyway, 3 hours later I was still on there checking up on old friends, I even was able to find one of my very best friends Terry Lamoree, but she now goes by Terry Coxwell. I have had so much fun chatting with people I haven't heard from in years! When I told Tim about it, he got on that morning and joined too. So go to Facebook if you haven't already and join, you won't regret it!!!

No comments: