Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Groundhog Day!!

I'm so sorry I haven't had very many funny witty things to say lately, I'm still trying to unpack and get back in the groove of things back here at home. It always takes me a little while to get out of "vacation mode", it's such a nice happy carefree place to be that sometimes I really resist the transition back to "real life". Last night we went to Tiff and Rick's to watch the Super Bowl, and if you know Tim and I, you know we are not sports people to say the least :) but if you watched the game yourself you know it was a VERY exciting second half! When we got home that night we both agreed that we can handle a little bit of football every now and then if it's that exciting and short :) Here is the latest picture from our trip to California, Izzie really enjoyed emptying grandmas cupboards everyday, sometimes two three times. Since we've gotten home every time I open the pantry door she makes a mad dash to get there before I close the door so she can see what she can get into, and if I shut the door before she's done she starts to protest :) Thank you Susie :) 

No comments: