Friday, February 6, 2009

Flashback Friday


I thought I would do a flashback Friday today. I was looking through some of my old photos on my computer this morning and came across the photos from this HOT day in August. My mom was in town and we decided to take Izzie out front so she could enjoy a homemade yogurt and strawberry popsicle. She made it look sooooo yummy! Until I tasted it, plain yogurt is just disgusting, I don't care what you put in it, it tastes like Elmer's glue, and yes I've tasted glue.

My grandparents we're also in town so they came over to join in on the fun. It truly was a perfect day :) As I was scanning through all my pictures, I stopped at this group because it looked so warm!, I really miss my grass and my trees look they have leaves on them! OK I'm officially ready for Spring!

No comments: