Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's here!

The snow is finally here! We woke up to a few inches of snow this morning, Izzie and I peeked out the backdoor she was so excited to see all the white stuff all over her backyard, it got a long ooooooohhhhhh!!! We took her out front so she could touch the trees, I'm sure she's going to have fun this winter now that she's old enough to play in it.
We tried to take more Christmas pictures, it started off pretty rocky as you can see, but we were able to get a few good shots.

Tim and I bought this dress last Christmas, we couldn't resist the gorgeous green!
Here's the money shot!

More cute winter shots to follow I'm sure!  We are planning a trip up to Idaho to visit family next week before Christmas so check back soon for more pictures! I am in a mad rush to get the house clean for Christmas, gifts shipped off and homemade gifts completed before Santa gets here so please forgive me for the short post!

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

Izzie IS so cute! Her huge smile is awesome! It is funny when you turn into one of "those" kind of moms! I think your family is so great!