Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's official....



I honestly never thought I would say it and mean it, but today for the first time in a really long time, I could have killed my precious first "baby girl" Stella. The past couple of days she has been a huge pain in the neck!!! We put up our "winter fence" for the dogs the other day, it's SUPPOSED to stop them from getting into the yard during the winter time to keep the grass looking good come spring. But Stella has gotten out both days, Stuart however has been a saint. After getting yelled at and smacked on the butt she was put in her "place" and then proceeded to eat the babies lunch off the coffee table as soon as my back was turned!! I had a MAJOR breakdown, all day it felt like I was taking one step forward, two steps back(you know the kind of day right?) Later on I finally got the books done and the baby to bed (on top of everything else she's teething again) and put the dogs in the garage to eat dinner and got to cleaning the kitchen, something I was trying to get to all day. After two hours of cleaning and cooking dinner, I finally got it all done and went to let the dogs in and Stella comes charging past me, and Stuart is stuck standing in the huge puddle she left behind shaking. He's looking at me like "I didn't do it please don't beat me!!!!" So needless to say I had my second breakdown for the day, and Tim came home to me yelling at her, nice homecoming :) So for the next half hour I was scrubbing my garage floor with Lysol (something I never thought I would do) and then had to go inside and scrub the floors inside too, you know because the baby crawls all over them all day and the dogs tracked pee all over them. And can I say, while we're on the subject, since Izzie has started crawling, my wood floors have never looked so good!!! So once again Tim had to calm me down, and threatened Stella, "If you piss your Mom off again, I'm going to tie you up in a sweater outside and you can just freeze, like the little dog across the street and howl all day" and of course Stella is shaking the whole time. All in all the day ended pretty well, we ate our stuffed bell peppers, YUM and watched a little TV. Thanks for listening to me vent!! But listen up one more very important announcement.......

FREE TO A GOOD HOME

This cute, perfect in every way, female boxer needs a new home. No really she's perfect!!! 
(just kidding)

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

HA! HA! HA! You are so funny! I know those kind of days! You make me laugh!